OEKO-TEX® 3M™ Thinsulate™ Thermal Insulation - CS150
Thinsulate™ Thermal Insulation
• Batting: 65% polypropylene, 35% polyester; vlieseline: 100% polypropylene
• High quality 2-layer batting fleece with Vlieseline CS 150
• Very dense vlieseline
• Strong insulating effect
• Slightly water repellent
• Good moisture transport
• Hypoallergenic (without allergenic ingredients)
• STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - Tested for harmful substances
Width: 149 cm
Weight: 180 g/m² (268 g/ml)
Thickness: 10 mm (1 cm)
The name Thinsulate ™ is derived from the components "thin" and "insulate", thus referring to the particularly strong insulation performance even with a low thickness.
Areas of application:
• Lining fabric for warm clothing and winter clothing such as hats, balaclavas, gloves or jackets
• As a lining fabric for sleeping bags
Thinsulate™ is a registered trademark of 3M Corporation.
OEKO-TEX® is a registered trademark of the Hohenstein Research Institute Prof. Dr. Jürgen Mecheels GmbH & Co. KG, 74357, Bönnigheim, Germany.
Label addition on request.
|Feature:||Breathable, Moisture transport, Warming / Isolating, Water-repellent|
|Utilisation:||Baby rugs, Decorations/Crafting, Patchwork, Reinforcement, Thermal insulation|
|Delivery time:||3-5 working days|